Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Scars

Continued from Wendy's comments.

One of the three is from my sister. She claims she warned me to move out of the way of the swing. I remember it more of a threat..."If you don't move, I'll hit you." Another one is from diving over the toy box and getting caught on a hinge. I don't remember the third. I have one just like my son, Collin, in the corner of my eye. He got his last Thanksgiving Day, while I was home on my mid-tour. I got mine in third grade. I finally got called on to pass out the chapel program and tripped over my chair and whacked the desk behind and to the right. I got up and started going to the front to get the papers and the teacher said we needed to go to the Principal's office and I had no idea what I was in trouble for doing...tripping? Needless to say, it was to call my dad to go get stitches.

Then there's the scar on my foot from my previous post. And the one above my knee from sticking a knife into myself accidentally while on the way to a concert...and...and...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love everyone of your scars.

There's the one on your hand from the lawnmower blade.

Under your chin from the bathtub.

The back of your head.

Wendy said...

The lawnmaower blade huh?? NIce job. Next time turn the lawnmower OFF.

The Morgan Family said...

did you get this, D?

txswordmaker said...

I did A. Good to see you on.