Thursday, July 19, 2007

For Your Entertainment Pleasure...

I just wanted to call your attention to my video links down the right hand side. I've found some funny ones and posted them there. Sorry, if you were thinking something else. I've been spending time with my folks and haven't been able to get much done to put on here. I will be making a headboard for Theron today. While its not a sword or a cake (if you haven't already, you can stop by K's blog to see pics of the one I made yesterday), its still something I'm making. I'll get a picture up for you, Wendy. I can already see the comment asking where the pics are.

5 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

The 'Who's on First?' video cracks me up everytime. Glad you posted that. Keep entertaining me by adding those videos!

Wendy said...

I finally got to watch them. Pretty funny. So when can I expect these pics? What kind of headboard are you making??

Wendy said...

I still don't see pictures.......

The Morgan Family said...

time for a new post, man!

A.K. said...

can't wait for pictures!