Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's New, It's Cool, It's a Title!

Hmmmm...not sure why, but it won't let me add a title. (obviously, I got that fixed)

Interesting!

It's been a week since the last post, so I needed to refresh things. I'm working on a standardized price guide for the swords. I'll try to post it down the side like I did with the design features. Obviously, if you want something not on the basic list, I'm open to it, just let me know, and I'll work it up for you.

If something looks different on the chart from what I had posted previously, go with the chart. It's still a work in progress.

I just realized I can tag someone for the 8 intersting facts meme. Angie - TAG! I can't leave a comment though telling you you're tagged until you post at least a howdy. So, just make your first post the 8 interesting things.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yes, the pricing guide makes sense. It wouldn't let me add a title on the last one either. Weird. Don't know what going on. I will add you soon. It takes, a minute, and I am trying to clean, so I will try to do it today or tomorrow. Can't stop while I am on a roll.....

The Morgan Family said...

Okay, I"m commenting for you...lol....But I really don't know much about the swords and such, so that's why I haven't been commenting on this particular entry. Although I can say you do have a talent with the sword making...but I've know that.

The Morgan Family said...

CRUD - you tagged me. Not sure what I'm supposed to do when I'm tagged, though. I'm going to spend some time now searching around this site and seeing what I can do about my poor site I have.

The Morgan Family said...

as soon as I get a decent layout on my site, I'll cooperate with the whole tagging thing and fill it out.