Saturday, June 30, 2007

Trying to Fix the Confusion

OK. Its getting late and we've been out and about all day. So, this won't be a really long post. I'm sure K will get pics of the day's outing up sometime soon. I did some work this evening to create pictures of the various components that can be put together for your sword (should that be what you're here for). Scroll down the right hand side and peruse the "menu" choices. That should make choosing a sword much easier, but scale and wood choice still need to be decided upon. I'll try to get some example/suggested lengths up soon.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Here's a thought provoking comment...I tagged you. Because I don't already know 8 things about you. Make 'em clean!

A.K. said...

quite impressive how you got the links on the right hand side!

can't wait to read the 8 things about you.. I'm posting mine tomorrow once i can think of 8 interesting htings about myself- good luck!

Wendy said...

AND where are those pics?? TEll K to put em up!!